Wednesday 3 August 2011

Results



who haven't like my page remember to LIKE ya :D

today i wanna blog about my results.
My final semester results for sem 5 and 6 were out.
overall, I'm satisfied with it.


yupp
the red highlight box = my id and score.
A-  for my Advance Marketing
I'm proud of it.
It's difficult than the basic marketing but I still can score it.
The results are calculated as:
20m Mid Term + 40m Final Exam + 10m Attendance + 30m Assignment
= A-  (80-90m)

Ignore the C+ for Tourism Destination Planning & Development.
The lecturer is strict yet good.
I love the way she teaching although sometimes she was fierce.


C+ for moral.
None of us score A for that subject.
Everyone also give up the subject during that day
 coz there was another more important subject on the same day.

B for Tourism Research.
She is also another good lecturer.
I swear I had pay attention to her class
although her voice so soft until we feel being hypnotized

B+ for Tourism Planning & Management
Is good for me already.
He was the lecturer who always score me A for the exercises.
He was kind and funny.
His favorite slogan are
 - Ladies and Gentlemen-
-Yes! You're right-

another 2 A- for Legal aspects of the Hospitality (LAW) 
and Housekeeping Management
 I still remember the practical exam for Housekeeping,
I had been choose to clean the toilet within12mins for full procedure.
and I exceed 1mins. :c
I though no more bonus for me but still score A-
really surprise :)

For the LAW,
I had the full confident to score it last time.
It's good to score all of this with flying color.

Just left one more result haven't come out
which is Front Office Management.
God bless me please :0

 I'm satisfied with it overall.
as every time I only get the most highest in final for each subject is B+
since semester 1.
But now I score 3 A-  for my final sem
It's worth for me to study hard with my sista 
at Taylor's Library and Starbucks last time.
(we are the trespasser)
please dun report us Xp

The coming 4 December is my convocation 
Look for that day I wear the gown.

My diploma college life will be end soon.
Plan to go Penang travel with my sista 
once we pass up the final assessment.
who wanna meet me?
haha :D

Probably,
I will stay at Sunway Pyramid work as permanent
once I finish training as tour consultant.

I'm stress right now as MATTA FAIR is coming soon.
although I'm just a trainee
but I scare others will take as competition and compare.
:c

I need more confident.
I need to get strong with my social skill.
I need to be brave more.
please give me power, please :c

I will fight for my target, a successful people with knowledge:)
( what a bad target >_<'' )
End 

No comments:

Post a Comment