Thursday 18 August 2011

House of Dancing Water.


Almost one week not updated my blog already.
Sorry for that but I really dun have anything to update.
As my working hours quite such a long as 9hours.
My life is just about work, work and work.

Finally I have something to update today.
Is a Fantabulous Show in Macau.
I wish i can be there now but I have to wait until next year May.
so annoying  :c  but no choice

*I'm going Hong Kong with my Big Big next year
Look for it :)

Go to the main point.
-The House of Dancing Water-


Is a great show which spend for HK$ 2 Billion 
The only Water Show Performance in the World.
The producer of this show is Franco Dragone who get many award.

This show is a story about 7 emotions of humanity.
Hate, Anger, Sadness, Fear, Joy, Desire and Love
The full story line can go for the website --- Here


You can see the Seats Chart above.
Green Zone - RM240 vs HK$480 adult.
Blue Zone - RM340 vs HK$680 adult.
Red Zone - RM440 vs HK$880 adult.
Gold Zone (VIP) - RM690 vs HK$1380 adult.

The show is about 85 minutes.
Maybe it's quite expensive but it's worth for me.
I must go for it once in my lifetime.
Wait for me next year.

A Brief Video below as the end of my post.


End 

No comments:

Post a Comment