Monday 27 June 2011

Result


I'm back again
haha

finally
the result for the competition out already
I'm the champion
oh yeah :D

(but actually I don't think that I'm sweet on the certain photo)
@__@

This is the first time I join for those competition
although it just a vote type competition
no need come out for audition
fight for the champion with showing your talent
or not
I won't dare to join it

It still need me a lot of courage to join it
seriously!
just took me one photo and answer the two question
then pass up and went through the top 10 selection
and vote for the it
that's all the simple procedure
but I dun know what I scare about

maybe I just lack of confidence
It was a good start

I used to know what is the thing that make me be perfect
I will appreciate it
my sweet dimples from my parent,from the God
remember to smile always
for every moment,every sector
cheer :D


oh ya
3rd anniversary for me and big big is coming soon

but unfortunately
he will not here until 4 July
go Indonesia with his second wife for vacation
haha
i guess Roland will not view my blog

I dun know what should I present him
maybe I will do nothing until he come back
or else give me some ideas please
if not i will really really do nothing here
T______T



*remember to smile and click nuffnang
Big big flying Day 1


I think my article getting more and more simple and lazy
gosh~ i will try to update more perfect
(if i remember)
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment