Thursday 22 November 2012

Lunch at Alexis

 There were so many photos and posts I haven't blog 
>_<

Date with one of my girl for lunch at Alexis
* Since she wished to pay a visit long time ago
and we decided to go for movie at Mid Valley 
Times flied, and I can't recall what movie we watched on that day.

My set lunch at Alexis, The Garden 
Quite nice the Nasi Lemak, especially the fried prawn! 

 And this was hers, the vintage girl of the day 

 The portion are quite big, and she can't finish the sandwiches and wedges
So, take away is the best way not to waste food.

 Imma driver of the day, and she is the one always selca beside me
Haha :P

Just another short update here, the girl who explore new restaurant with me currently :)
Another dinner with her as well at Cafeiness, I think most of the people been there ady.

So, what is the next? Stay tuned :)
heart you 

No comments:

Post a Comment