Thursday 1 December 2011

3D2N Penang Eat.Play.Sleep Journey

   This will be a photo journey.
Take your time and start the journey with us now.


Penang, we were moving to you d :)


Penang Bridge :)
I like this photo, taken by Vonne

Check in time at Chulia Heritage Hotel :) 











When the girls together, it will happened cam-whoring non stop in the room.
After a short rest, started craving for lunch.
We decided went for Clinic Cafe in Gurney Plaza.


When we went in, only 2-3 customers inside only.
We requested for window seats to have sea view and better lighting in cam-whore
Yes, we always think about camwhore :)
Girls like that :p

We going to have operation here.


Not really nice d sea view.








my hair color only appear when there is sun shine.
I feel to dye purple red, muahahaa
maybe not doing so, I dun wan to spoil my hair :)









  The food here really...... I just ate half then I give up ady.
Four of us order different fried rice and none of them was nice.
They told me, the most delicious dish is the  fresh Mengkuang.
I just give up and self camwhore :)





Go once and experience it is more than enough.
Maybe there are delicious food with steak but not fried rice.
But I won't go for second time. 



 Went for shopping at Gurney for few hours but none of us bought anything.
Quite disappointed with the shopping mall.
This was the second time I went and still the same.
I get nothing.

 Back to hotel and rest :)
Me and Mei Mei fall asleep while Winnie and Vonne camwhoring in hotel.

 The public toilet that we used during the 3days.

I dun know where she went for this, was somewhere inside the hotel.








Wake up from sleep and prepared outing for dinner.
I look so pale during that time.
Get me facial please.












 Dinner at Gurney Drive.
The famous Char Kuey Teow was not opened.
I dun know either they were not opened that day or they already finish selling.
Ate many famous food such as my favourite asam laksa and rojak.
Feel great after had it :)

Waiting for movie at Gurney Plaza after that.
Camwhore again at the waterfront.
Record a video to our sista - Cindy who didn't join us the trip.



A snap before movie.
I feel that I look like chipmunk very much in this photo.
We went for movie
Not bad the movie but their sound all replaced by others ady.











Finish movie, back to hotel sambil poker sambil camwhore.
Went for supper at the small stall opposite the hotel.
Very economic the price, can't find anywhere ady.
This was our Day 1 schedule.


Let's continue with Day 2.
I know you're tired to scroll down ady.




Breakfast at the nearby morning market.
Most of them are senior citizen.
Thus the Penang Popiah there also quite in soft and watery.
Not alike the KL crispy popiah.







Departed to Penang famous temple ---  Kek Lok Si
Yupp, I'm the driver who drove my ALZA all the way from Bidor to Penang.
None of us know the road and direction, thanks to my iPhone GPS.




























I'm lazy to write.
Just view the photo and understand the story ba :p

在那里添了香油
爸爸一家人,还有老大一家人
我帮老大未来的老婆孩子求平安

原本是应该他爸爸的名字,然后写阖家
可是我不太懂他爸爸的华文名怎么写,怕写错,就给了老大的名字
结果写成 ‘黄绍贤阖家平安’ >_<''
在替他未来的家保平安
所以他未来的妻子,请记得感谢我 :)

After that, Queensbay Mall for lunch.
Nando's as lunch is perfect. :)
Shop a while and back to hotel sleep again.
Because we get nothing also from the mall and feel tired already.
We really like to sleep :p


Me and Vonne wake up and have a walk at the nearby hotel.
As Mei Mei and Winnie still being the sleeping piggies
haha :p


When we pass by one shop, good smell of Char Kuey Teow spreading.
Both of us decided to eat there but they told us no Char Kuey Teow selling.
They recommend us the 鸳鸯 and Mihun.
Yupp, the second photo is the Fish Mihun.
Not alike the Mihun we eat at KL or Ipoh, slightly thick.


On the way back to hotel, a beautiful rainbow above our head.
This is the third time I saw rainbow in a week.
I feel great when I saw rainbow.
Is beautiful although it just appear in short while.
就像生命,即使短暂,但也曾经灿烂过。






 
Our dinner here.
Last time went Penang with Big Big, Rou bring us here d.
I like to eat here as it is delicious and economic.
Vonne say the cheapest steak that she ate.




 I forgot the steak name already.
But everyone say taste nice :)
You an choose combo or a la carte.
Various choices from them :)




After that, we go Sixty9ine Mansion have a beer drink.
First time go pub with all girls.
Crowded inside and we couldn't get any place to sit or even a standing table.
We just stand near corner and have our beer drink for 1 hours.
Finish drinking, jalan-jalan and back to hotel.
It will be a nice place if there is not crowded.


 Frenz say the food here still ok only.
Just go and eat for the environment.

  A sexy girl
You're beautiful and sexy as well you know?

Night view of the hotel.


 Camwhore in hotel again.
Poker and sleep.
Day 2 finished.




Finally, come to Day 3 = Last day in Penang.

 A pretty driver, muahaha :p
Just joke la, take it easy, k?

 While waiting for them to buy T written with -I love Penang-

 Libra Star Cruise at Penang.
When is my cruise journey? :(

 Jetty to transfer car to Butterworth.

 Guess where is here?
Can't believe this is one of the scene of <初恋红豆冰> --- Tan Jetty
We tried hard to get the direction of this place
 but the stupid GPS bring me to the jetty to Butterworth.
Asked the people around where is the location also non of them clear with it.
When we give up and planned to say goodbye to Penang
suddenly all the name jetty appeared in front of us. >_<

 I dun know what am I doing during that time.
Winnie had some accident and I just accompany her.



Say goodbye to Penang and we reached here for our brunch.
All the way with no GPS, just my dad's instruction before leaving hotel.
Say BRAVO to me :p





 OMG, every dishes were just nice and delicious.
4 of us ate 2 big bowl of rice and finished all the dishes cleanly.
I wish to go there again to have my seafood dishes especially the crabs and fish.
Yummy Yummy, thumbs up x100000
I can't stop eating :p














Finally, I finished the post and all the photos.
3D2N Eat and Sleep journey totally end.
Start from now,
count down-ing the next seafood dishes with them again on next week.

Oops, just left 2 days and it is my convocation day.
I dun wan to be ugly on that day. :p
Updates next time :)



I'm worry about mummy.
She get appendicitis, may have operation  later.
I just wish that my family can live healthy coz I dun wish to lose one of them.
Pray for it. Everything will be fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment