Friday 8 April 2011

study days

this few day
I had fulfill my time with study
this is the first time I had a group study with my sista
YES! is the only first time within this 2 years course

my outfit on that day
Nichii - blouse and long singlet
(bought by big big few days ago)
UniQluo - legging pant
it makes me looks well-bred
although yes, I am.

took by my friend's camera, Nikon D3100

I was serious with my study ==''
but honestly, I did read a lot and understand about it
:)
after finished one subject
I will take a rest, off my brain
so that I can study more later

well
I found a pro device on my camera
where I set SCN - smart shutter mode
the pictures will be automatically take
by detecting your smile

let's go thorouh the examples :

Yes!
Now I can just place the camera a suitable place
then I can pose whatever with both hand
It just look like someone helping you take the photos
and save energy with holding the camera

I like this function so much
well, is an accurate decision for buying
No Regret :)

say ''CHEESE''


No comments:

Post a Comment