Thursday 17 March 2011

Happy Thursday


yes
just now finish class
i have this movie with my friends

World Invasion : Battle of Los Angeles

if you wanna me to rate for it
i'll give *****
(full star)

after finish only i know that the movie was just release today
no wonder my friends say my action so fast,watch already

Damn nice for me and my friends
it's worth for us to pay RM 9 for it


This is one of the main character
He is the sergeant of navy
he is so brave and willing to sacrifice for the country
I'm so admire him although it's just a movie

I think not much of people know about the movie
because at the first
i though it's about the war of disaster or what
although i have finish the trailer
haha


It's a movie about a team of navy
who try to protect the city from the aliens
you can feel the strong spirit of teamwork
you'll be touch for it and some parts of the family love

compare to the Skyline last time
It's much more meaningful and motivate
I'll strongly recommend your all go for this movie

I learn a sentence from them

-Our duty is to keep going and keep fighting-

same to us
no matter what happened
we should always keep going
but not just stop and look for the pass
we have to fight for our future
:)




After movie
we had a short walk at Isetan's market
I had bought some snacks for my little hubby
as he need them for his final exams

Do you notice?
I had bought all flavor of Hello Panda
haha
I not just bought for him
but also either his friends or his sisters
Am i so good?
Yes, i know
hahaha
^^


oops!
Yes! It's MANGO singlet and T
My lovely big big bought for me
White and black as well
There written MANGO on the shirt
for me
it's quite cool
although there was many people wear for it


This choco bag was from my lovely sista
-Rou, Irene & Shu Chien-
I love it so much
thanks very muchie for it
:)

Inside the bag
I found a letter
It was a love letter
haha



this was presented by my one of the sista
Mei Mei

She knew mine mirror broke
that's why she bought me new
Thank You so muchie
hehe
^^


This month is going to end
I had receive quite lots of presents from you all
again, Thank You

*next week i will go Melaka for our 999th days
Yes! we cross for it

Thanks to my big big as you always be patient to me
care to me and you make my days
I'll believe on it
we can have more and more of our anniversary
Love you all the time
Muackss

as you say
that's our Pre-honeymoon
so please
get me a real honeymoon ASAP
and i wanna out of Malaysia
hahahaha

End with my silly photo
( Am i look like a bomoh? ) ^6^


No comments:

Post a Comment