Tuesday 22 March 2011

G12


dalaaaaaaaa~
hehe^^

finally
I decide to buy my dream camera
Canon G12

Thanks for my lovely sista went with me
they helped to check either original or fake camera
as we know
they may play cheat in order to earn more money
then they also try to help me get more discount/ benefits

Love you all so much


they just take my camera and self-shoot

I'll still continue keep in touch with my Sony DSLR
(actually is my lovely big big d)
haha

well
I'll never forget about it
although it's not the latest camera
but its' focus length can up to 70mm
is higher than others normal DSLR nowadays
yet it's old,but is enough for me and my big hubby
It will also the first choice
when i wanna take beautiful scenery
:)

the original photos taken with G12
that's good for me to self-syok shooting
i just turn the screen to outside
then it can automatically change as front camera
love so much

Canon G12 is a semi-DSLR camera
the quality can compare with DSLR
but also have the features of Digital

It's quite good for girl as lighter than DSLR
easy to carry
:)


just little color edit
i love my fair skin
:)

* Count down-ing 4 days


No comments:

Post a Comment