Tuesday 8 February 2011

something meaningful ♥


i wish to fly on the sky
there has a lot of my dreams
but i always stop myself on the spot
as i wish to fly with someone but not alone
:)

we always forget what we have and what we need
It's remind me that I'm in the happiness
compare with the children who live in war
:)

that's my brother
maybe he's bad for someone
but he's the best to be my brother
:)

Passion fruits here
from sow to harvest
there was a long journey to test our patience
everything needs our insistence to persist
only we can get what we have give
:)

It's look like a love shape
Appreciate what we have and the love they give
dun be greedy and always request for more and more
there have no MUST to us
:)


sometimes we feel confuse
always believe that there's another sunny day after the darkness
step out and you'll feel that everything is getting better
cheers
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment