Tuesday 22 February 2011

birthday party

self syok with big big iPhone
coz his one has front camera

frenz say i have rabbit tooth
ya, i do have it
but i love them too
haha
my big big also get rabbit tooth
we have couple tooth

(sudah kee siao)
haha

that day went for frenz 21st birthday party
take picture with birthday boy

happy birthday ya kit kit
cheers everyday and dun always be gonggong ady

someone say my man look like salesman
really?

while eating
those funny pose all come out

they are my classmates
dandan & battery

(weird name but unique)
^^

capture with my lovely sista and my man
^^

spot on his face~
haha~
so funny

he too addicted with Mr. J channel
I just addicted to self syok cam-whore
haha

5 sweeties and birthday boy

cheers *

spot the pink color shirt girl at behind
she is pretty and sweet

dun misunderstand
they are not couple
she is birthday boy sister
we can know that how close they are through the action

big big say
if his sister kiss his face still can accept
but if wanna kiss mouth then he cannot accept
although just act also can't accept

birthday boy so pity
already become a cake man
all his frenz just put his face to the cake
and keep on throw the cake to his face and body

we all feel so sad lo
as the shirt and jean was bought from us to him as present
some more the jean is the latest fashion from SODA
and 2 shirt from Jefferson

thanks big big for being us model and testing the clothes
then we just bought bigger one size ~

all of us from batch 059
:)

cindy say
among the frenz of kit kit
we are the prettiest group
haha

end with photo of you and me
thanks for being driver and accompany me

i'm proud with my man
he can be close to everyone
even all of my college frenzs
i should learn more this from him
:)


again
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIT KIT

No comments:

Post a Comment