Thursday 4 October 2012

Mid-Autumn Hometown Days

 Quite busy recently,gonna blog about my wonderful life 

I had an awesome weekend of Mid-Autumn Festival in my hometown
With a bunch of cousins and family

 Me, Mummy & Coby 
He is my cousin and just being awarded as the best Male Artist
Big congratz to him :)


 Everyone queue for took photo with him, except us~ haha

Le cousin ♥ 

 The special love, Kriss
Always the same thing I heard, she looks elder than me
So pity her~haha :P

 
My adorable little girl 
I had become her baby sister in the 2 days 
It was so tiring yet fun to be with her 

 She scared until cried the first time when we asked her to take photo with him
After a while she ran to him and smile 
coz she saw others busy with took photo with him >_<

  I think I'm a good baby sister~ haha :)

The famous Fish Head Mee in Sungkai!

 Can't miss out the yummy food in hometown!
I gain 3KG within 3 days! OMG
That's the power of HOME ♥ 

Home Cook Isinglass Soup by Grandpa 

Home Cook Lui Cha by Auntie 

These are the best dishes in the world! 
The isinglass are homemade by grandpa, is the best taste in the world!
Really dislike the outside one, oily and taste weird!
We have to wait until CNY or Mid-Autumn Festival only will get the chances to have it.
I'm missing it so much when I looked at the photo~ arghhhhh

 Found this photo at home, that's me!
So I'm still the same look or change lots?

Great time with them and I love them so much!
Hope to stay with them always :)
Miss them now ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment