Tuesday 19 June 2012

London The Summer Musical

Date with my pretty daughter, Miss Lim for London The Summer Musical.
since I get 2 FREE Tickets from office.
(As we are one of the representative sales agent)

Honestly, this flyer didn't catch my eyes at the first sight.

The show start at 8pm at Amphitheatre, Sunway Lagoon.
They place us at Red Zone.

The colorful stage.
This show is actually cost them 3.8 million.

This is the opening.
 3 air stewardess who land in London and will stay for 48hours.

And they meet 3 handsome there. 
I like the left side guys.
He looks like Justin Bieber from far~ hahaha
Love he sang the One Thing from One Direction.


James Bond 



Being shock by this -.-

She was singing the famous song in the world -- My heart will go on



End of the part, everyone wore London flag shirt.

Just pick some to here.
For more photos, click --- HERE

As mention above, we are one of the representative sales office for the tickets.
This is the seat map and the price.

For more information, click ---- HERE
Hurry up! Since it will end 8July, act fast to get the tickets!



Lastly,thanks Miss Lim accompany me go for it
 since my Mr Biggie was so busy with his Final Exam.

We did enjoy that night with lots of nice song and dance performance.
And sometimes I just feel like wanna join them together sing and dance :)
It did exceed my expectation.
I had a wonderful night~~~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment