Monday 11 June 2012

Gossip girls gathering

11.6.12, Met my girls this Sunday.
We exchange the souvenirs when we were in Restaurant Kiki.
We were like in Children's Day :)

Souvenir from mine, from Hong Kong.
Souvenir from Winnie, from Taiwan.
My belated birthday gift, from they all.

Our Meals.

My girls, Winnie, Mei Mei and Yvonne  
So sad that Cindy can't make it coz ady bought ticket back hometown.

 I look so pale here :(

Group Photos! We loves SELCA :)





 Last but not least, look forward for our next gathering!
Gathering with total five people!
Dun miss out anyone more please~~~ 

Movie Prometheus today. Nice but some parts quite disgusting.

Overall, a happy day with my gossip girls.

Found out many photos haven't upload and many post haven't blog.
Give me some times please~~~

Last, wanna say Gambateh to my Biggie for his last final exams!
After this 2 weeks, you will be free from surfer and end your Diploma life!
Gambateh Gambateh Gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment