Thursday 26 May 2011

Amazing Sunset of Kinabalu


yupp
I'm here to update about sunset at Kota Kinabalu
do you feel excited?
I do!
just let me syok sendiri :)

dun put too much of hope on my sunset
i scare will let you down
but for me and my friends
it was the most beautiful sunset we had seen.


once we reached there around 5 something
we started to capture photos as much as we can


self portrait?
just capture for fun
but i love the feel
:)




4 of us :)
many people say we so brave
travel so far with all girls
haha
:)


taken by my friend - Cindy
with my big big's DSLR



taken by me
Am I improving my photography?
I think yes~
hiak hiak =^^=

special love with this two photos :)


I think the moment they took this photo
I was saying -hey!-


act lonely
do you have the feel same as me?
we waiting for the person come to us
there seems near but there got a certain distance between us

super love this
spot the girl behind ?
dun know who is she but the pose seems nice under the sunset


a little child playing and running at the beach happily
do you still remember when was your last true smile?


We have the same dream
become a backpacker
bring along a camera and travel through the world
how much time you still left?
how much time we still can be crazy, do whatever we want?
just appreciate and make the life be colourful
when you afford to do so
this is LIFE


end of the sunset
we tried our best to capture as much as we can

we tried hard to keep or hold something
but you will realise that nothing can be hold forever
there must a day you have to let it go
because everything will going to end in one day
this is also LIFE

sunset gone
replace with moonlight
there will always a light in your life
no matter how, there will still bring you a HOPE


END


more photos will be on facebook
Stay tuned with my next post
remember to click in advertisement
Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. like like like*
    like ur pic.. like sabah.. like the view~
    ^^

    ReplyDelete