Thursday 6 February 2014

CNY 2014



One of my favourite picture and the dress :) 
I own myself an online boutique and I named it as MON-VOYAGE1991
Just same as my current blog link
Easier to remember probably?
Anyway, do support ya :)


Had a meet up session with them on 29Jan! (Once I reach Bidor and straight to Ipoh)
Can't believe we meet only once in a year yet still feeling good for the hang out :)


 Had our lunch at Tomi Japanese Restaurant and Japanese Lou Sang in the house :)
This is the 3rd Lou Sang to me this year yet this is the best Lou Sang I had!
Seriously, it taste super nice and cost us only RM20 per plate!
Arghhh, I miss it now T_T



After that went to Ben & Lynette (just beside Secret Garden) for tea time
The little boy is cute and he is Ben!

Movie together ''As the light goes out''
A little bit late but thumbs for the movie

Forever remember we screamed in the cinema 
because too dark and only us in whole cinema
Look forward for our next gathering :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

我与我最爱的女人
基本上都没有人会说我们长得像
不过妈妈年轻的时候还是挺漂亮的
只是因为生了我们三只小瓜以后就开始向横发展了


With le cousie. Guess what, I'm the eldest among them

今年外婆家多做了一间最起码可以容纳30人的K房
吃过饭以后老的小的就会在那里唱歌,喝酒还有玩牌
然后每年都定会放烟花,除夕夜就放了大概4个
在这新的一年里,依然希望每个人都健健康康就好

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


和往年不一样的是,今年咱们没办新年聚会了
不过这个新年不再是只窝在家看戏
有两个晚上都和他们聚一起
玩到早上四点然后大伙儿一起去吃早餐再各自散队回家栽头就睡

还有回来KL的前一晚
这两个妞过来我家窝在我家被单里大家聊至凌晨四点
久违了,这样的夜晚,这样的场景,这样的感觉
对上一次应该是八九年前的事情了
真的都在话当年了
从小一起长大的青梅竹马,以后我们要常聚 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment