Thursday 13 December 2012

Poco Homemade

 My hair is getting longer, I have no idea what to with my massive hair

Another food post with my dearest to Poco Homemade Cafe

 Favorite corner 

 Dining section 

 Their signature Homemade Tofu Cake ordered by me 
Honestly, we can't finish it.
It's really taste like pure tofu, I dun like the taste.

 Irish Cream Pecan Cheesecake ordered by Mei Mei 
Contain of little bit alcohol, taste sour.

 Chocolate Molten Cake ordered by Vonnie 
It taste sweet and match perfect with the vanila ice-cream 

 Forgot what the coffee name :P

Nice atmosphere 

 Super in love with their decor 

 The girl of the day - Vonnie 

 Another girl of the day a.k.a driver of us - Mei Mei 


 My favorite shot of the day 

 A little masterpiece for photography 


 Vintage 

 Another favorite shot 


 Epic failed 

 Lastly, finished our visit for this cafe. 

The owner is nice and talkative.
Really have to give her a big big LIKE for the decor of the cafe

A nice place for girls to gather and high tea.
With the such lovely vintage atmosphere 
Also a good place for photo shooting :D 

So here you go :

Poco Homemade 

1, Lorong Kurau
59100 Bangsar.

No comments:

Post a Comment