Wednesday 25 July 2012

Food trip - Ipoh

Back from an exhausted trip, but gain lots of fun with them :)

Took a 9pm ETS train back to Ipoh with KitYi during last Friday.
Catch a met with Mr Biggie, Crystal and her bf.
Supper at Tong Shui Street and overnight at Kityi's house
 Thank you so much :)

Breakfast with her family on the next morning
Second round Dim Sum as breakfast with Crystal :)
No photo here due to I forgot to take it :p
You guys miss out many delicious food's pictures 

After that Biggie rush to work, throw me away to Kityi and Crystal.
They brought me to shop and hunt for pretty clothes. (since Mr Biggie asked so)
Spent me RM267 for 2 dress, 2 top and 1 pants.
Seems like long time didn't shop like this, satisfied with it :)

Went for lunch with Crystal since Kityi wanted to meet her girlfriends.
She brought me here for Teow Chew Porridge.
I been here before when I still a small kid with my family.

Braised Taufu, Duck Meat, Braised Pork and KangKung!
So nice and I'm so hungry to update this post when I saw those pictures.
Flash back some memories for my childhood.
Love the time being a kid and spend most of my time with family.


Spent my whole afternoon with this lovely girl 
We both loves smile :)

Chili Fish by Kityi's Mum

FuZhou by Kityi's Mum

Homemade Char Siew by Kityi's Mum too.

Fantastic dinner cooked by her mum. 
And her dad was so enjoy with the yummy food even though ady married for so long time.


Photo session after dinner while waiting for Mr Biggie.
Coming next will be Penang trip, stay tuned :)




No comments:

Post a Comment