Thursday 11 February 2010

New look





come back here lo~
Chinese new year is around the corner~
Woohoo^^ Can receive many angpau~ so great the feel~ With this new year, I have a new look to welcome this 2010's new year~ Can be consider a big challenge for me to cut as short as guy... No regret... but just the hair style that come out is not what I wonder, have a bit sad with this lo... But overall still can be accepted... Give myself a big clap =]

luckily,all my friends say I look younger with this new look and cute...haha^^Some say I look alike HEBE,some say I look alike the young girl in the cartoon n my big b say I look alike the heroin in SECRET by JAY CHOU-路小雨~ (although I know that I'm not them, but still thanks to them)

*although last time my long hair make me feel massive,but still ...I miss it...
dun know when only my hair will be as long as last time? Wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment